Monday, June 9, 2008

Way To Go, Champs!




So I must first apologize for the poor quality of this picture. The sun has not come out yet and I just couldn't get enough lighting to make this turn out right. Anyway, my oldest son's baseball team played in the in-house championship tournament yesterday evening and came away undefeated in both regular season and in the playoffs. 100% undefeated! Way to go team!! You truly are champions! They have worked so hard all season and really deserved to come away the winners. They had 6 shutouts in 13 games, scored 160+ runs, and only gave up 30 runs against them. I must say, though, it will be nice to have a little breather from baseball.

You must head over to the Amuseapalooza blog today as a few winners have been named....is one of them you?! Keep your eye on the contests, challenges, and drawings for a chance to be a future winner.

You might also want to head over to The Saltbox Studio (link in my sidebar). I believe today is the release of the Hens and Chicks set. This looks to be a fabulously cute set...have you seen all the samples done by the Design Team? Waaay cute! I'll be posting a sample this week for sure!
ETA: I updated the picture. The sun still isn't out yet but it's a little brighter outside...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your son and the team!!!

I love the card you made ~ too cute!!!