Friday, November 18, 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Free Gift with Every Purchase!
Something for everyone! Each customer that places an order at a World Card Making Day workshop, will also receive a free set of A Muse Studio 4-bar notecards with envelopes - 10 pack ($6 value).
Celebrate with us all weekend long as we post fun World Card Making Day challenges and award prizes to our Facebook friends.
* Qualifying Hostess must have minimum workshop sales of $150 and a minimum of 4 unique customer orders to qualify for entry into the $100 Shopping Spree!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
For one month, you can save10% on the stamp sets used to create these fabulous projects!
Celebrate in Style
If You Dare
And, for a limited time, order the special Collegiate cardstock assortment pack - an easy way to get the look showcased in this month's spotlight.
Jack-O-Lantern Assortment Pack contains four sheets each:
Contact your local A Muse Studio Consultant to order! (That would be me!)
Monday, September 12, 2011
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Friday, July 15, 2011
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Monday, June 13, 2011
Monday, May 30, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
- To create this card, cut Onyx cardstock to 4.25 x 9.75". Score at 5.5"
- With the long side across the top, make a small pencil mark at 2 1/8" to the left and right of the score line.
- Repeat this step on the other side.
- With the short side at the top, make a diagonal score line from the top left pencil mark to the bottom right pencil mark.
- Make a diagonal score line from the top right pencil mark to the bottom left pencil mark.
- With the short side still at the top, mark the center with a small pencil mark (again at 2 1/8")
- Trim off the left and right corners to create a point in the center by using the center mark as a guide and cutting to the top left and top right score marks.
- Fold the center section in. This creates your grad cap.
- Create a tassle using embroidery floss or cording.
- Mark the center of the grad cap and attach the tassle with a brad. I use a paper piercer to make the hole.
- Cut another piece of paper to 2 7/8" square.
- Stamp your sentiment (I used school colors) and cap image, then adhere to the inside of the card so it covers your brad.