Thursday, March 10, 2011

Classes!!

I've updated my class page with my very first class at the A Muse Retail shop in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle. We'll be making 5 cards focusing on a couple of select sets in our new catalog. I can't wait to introduce you to our new products! You can "purchase" the class online via the A Muse webpage (link provided under class schedule page) or you can call the store directly. I'm working on adding an Easter/Spring class and already have a few other classes on the calendar for May.

One of my cousins has a husband who will be facing some surgery next week. I thought I'd make up a few cards to send as his recovery progresses. My cousin lives in a rural area of a small town in North Carolina so this is a little "country" themed. One of my uncles used to own some cows. He lives within a couple of miles from my cousin. I remember visiting when I was younger, and chasing after the cows in the meadow to see the mama cows and baby cows.

all supplies from a*muse | studio
Stamps: Farm Fun cling set
Papers: Cherry, Sugar, Onyx

Hope he likes it. It makes me chuckle.

No comments: