Sunday, July 10, 2011

One week left!!

Ink: Toffee, French Roast
Paper: Toffee, Vanilla
Stamps: Sea Shells, Graphic Sunflower, Mesh Background
Other: small corner rounder, washi tape, brown Tombow marker

Only one week left to save on the current A Muse Studio Spotlight items for June! Be sure to place your order before midnight on July 15th. I've been gettin' my crafty on to prepare for the next Spotlight and I can't wait to share with you!

To make this card, I stamped the starfish image from Sea Shells, inking the center with a brown Tombow marker. I masked the image with a Post-It note, then created a wavy border on a piece of scrap paper. I placed the wavy border on the Vanilla piece, then using a sponge dauber, I added Toffee ink to create sand. Along the bottom of the vanilla square, I added some washi tape, then rounded all the corners. You can't see it clearly in the photo, but I stamped the mesh background on the Toffee notecard base. The sentiment is from our Graphic Sunflower set. Easy peasy, and oh, so pretty!

3 comments:

Michellem said...

Novell - This is so pretty!

Jennie M said...

I seriously LOVE this card Novell! You make such clean and pretty cards!

liannallama said...

FANTASTIC CARD! Love your design and clean lines here!