Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Hero Arts class

I've added a Hero Arts Greetings card class to my class schedule. This class will take place on Sunday, Feb 20th from 2-4pm. Kathy will be teaching a class before mine from 11a-1p so I'll be at the store by 1:30am in case she ends early and everyone is eager to get started. There's one sample posted on this blog page as well as one on the class schedule page. I hope you'll consider joining me. It will be fun to play with some new stamps.



I've been busy making lots of cookies, too. Here's a pic of some Valentine cookies I made recently.


The key and lips are new shapes for me and were so much fun to play with. I'm started to become addicted to making these cookies. I went to The Wooden Spoon in downtown Edmonds and spent a fortune purchasing a bunch more cutters. Can't wait to play with them!

5 comments:

Jessy said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by Fairytale Frosting and giving me that source! The other stamps in that collection are SO cute!
I'm glad I stopped, by what awesome stuff you have on your blog! LOVE your v-day cookies! ;)

Michellem said...

Very pretty card - love the colors you chose!! Your baking skills are beyond amazing - I've loved seeing them on Facebook!

Steph said...

cute card and yummy cookies! where's the wooden spoon in edmonds? i must go and get some fun cookie making stuff! thanks for sharing novell!!!!!

Jen said...

Love the card and holy cow those cookies are amazing! Just gorgeous! You are so talented!

Lori Barnett said...

Wish I could come take your class...and eat some of those cookies!!! :)