Sunday, December 2, 2007

Monograms

It's been a little crazy this past week. The kids are doing better, my husband is feeling a little better, we finally got a rental car from the other guy's insurance company, and things are progressing in that department. The initial damage estimate is already way off....no big surprise. My husband has a follow-up with his neurosurgeon on Tuesday so hopefully he will confirm there is no new damage to his neck.

I finally got around to getting my Christmas decorations up. I know it's just the first part of December, but I usually have it all up in a day, right after Thanksgiving. Wish my camera was on speaking terms with my computer so I could post a picture. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it that the tree is looking lovely. I made the decision years ago to put cheap, colorful ornaments on the tree so that if the kids broke something while helping to decorate it, I wouldn't have to get all bent out of shape. My youngest is my helper. He pooped out on me before we were completey finished but that's okay. We had a great time working together!

I was playing around, making some cards this morning. Don't you just love those moments when a card comes together exactly how you pictured it? Of course the scan I took of it doesn't look exactly like it does in real life. LOL. Hope you enjoy it anyway.





Card details: All cardstock by A Muse; All images by A Muse (Gerber Daisy satmp, Polka Dot UC clear alpha set). Daisy colored with Copic markers, glue dot added to center and clear microbeads added. Surrounding dots have Liquid Pearls

3 comments:

Nicole said...

This is beautiful and N is for Nicole! Thank you so much for making that gorgeous monogram card for me (tee hee). I love your designs!

Nancy said...

I LOVE this card because it has an "N" monogram! It really is gorgeous. You are giving me some great inspiration here! I'm glad to hear things are going a little better & hope you receive good news Tues. on your DH follow up.

Rhonda said...

Beautiful card! I'm so glad you got your decorating done, I bet your place looks magical!! :D