Sunday, December 2, 2007

Monograms

It's been a little crazy this past week. The kids are doing better, my husband is feeling a little better, we finally got a rental car from the other guy's insurance company, and things are progressing in that department. The initial damage estimate is already way off....no big surprise. My husband has a follow-up with his neurosurgeon on Tuesday so hopefully he will confirm there is no new damage to his neck.

I finally got around to getting my Christmas decorations up. I know it's just the first part of December, but I usually have it all up in a day, right after Thanksgiving. Wish my camera was on speaking terms with my computer so I could post a picture. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it that the tree is looking lovely. I made the decision years ago to put cheap, colorful ornaments on the tree so that if the kids broke something while helping to decorate it, I wouldn't have to get all bent out of shape. My youngest is my helper. He pooped out on me before we were completey finished but that's okay. We had a great time working together!

I was playing around, making some cards this morning. Don't you just love those moments when a card comes together exactly how you pictured it? Of course the scan I took of it doesn't look exactly like it does in real life. LOL. Hope you enjoy it anyway.





Card details: All cardstock by A Muse; All images by A Muse (Gerber Daisy satmp, Polka Dot UC clear alpha set). Daisy colored with Copic markers, glue dot added to center and clear microbeads added. Surrounding dots have Liquid Pearls

4 comments:

Nicole said...

This is beautiful and N is for Nicole! Thank you so much for making that gorgeous monogram card for me (tee hee). I love your designs!

Nancy said...

I LOVE this card because it has an "N" monogram! It really is gorgeous. You are giving me some great inspiration here! I'm glad to hear things are going a little better & hope you receive good news Tues. on your DH follow up.

Jennie said...

This is the first I've seen of the accident. I'm so glad that your boys are healing and that it wasn't worse! I hope you get great news on Tuesday.

Miss you :)

Rhonda Maynard said...

Beautiful card! I'm so glad you got your decorating done, I bet your place looks magical!! :D