Thursday, December 20, 2007

Connor needs some birthday cards!

I am getting really tired of the situation with my camera. I think I will have to break down and buy a new cable for it. When I connect the camera to my computer, it just doesn't detect that it's there at all. I've been limited in what I can share with you because anything I share has to be scanned. Pooh!


I am really wanting to share some A Muse and Elzybells cards with you but have had very limited stamping time with the holidays being so close. My friend Kimber also posted on SCS that her son Conner's birthday falls on Christmas Eve so she is asking for cards for him so his special day doesn't get lost in the hustle and bustle of Christmas. I couldn't let his day go by without a card from me! So, the little time I got went to Connor's card.


I happened to have this Whipper Snapper image already colored (with Copics, of course!) and ready to go so that became the focus of his card. What do you think of the color combo? I know it's a little different but I think it works. It's SU's Really Rust with Soft Sky and layers of black underneath. I didn't want ribbon because this is for a boy, after all. I added the MM snaps instead.


Card Deets: All cardstock by SU; Stamps: dog image by Whipper Snapper, HB sentiment by MSE; Decorative Dot background by SU; dog bone image from Bow Wow by SU; Punches: small flower and scalloped oval by Punch Bunch; Snaps by Making Memories
For those of you following the situation with my aunt, today is the 3rd day after her surgery and is supposed to be the most critical. It should be the peak of any swelling resulting from the surgery. If she can get past this, I hope it things will start to improve. We are taking it one day at a time and hoping for the best. I am so glad my cousin has her other aunties and mother-in-law to help her right now. Thank you for your good wishes and prayers. Keep 'em coming!

No comments: