Monday, April 27, 2009

Stampin Up - God's Beauty Hostess Set

Man, when Spring comes life sure gets busy, doesn't it?! Both my boys are playing baseball and it doesn't leave much free time for crafting. Still, I managed to make some time this past weekend to play for fun and I decided to give a little attention to my non-A Muse stamps for a change. I haven't had any Stampin Up parties at my house since the last fiasco (remember my post about my DH and kids getting in a wreck?) but I really like the current Hostess set, God's Beauty. I managed to track one down for myself. 


Stamps: SU God's Beauty Hostess Set, 9-8560C Happy Mother's Day Script (A Muse)

I browsed the Splitcoast gallery for this set and stumbled across this lovely beauty, which became the inspiration for my card. I changed up a few things and turned it on its side. I like it so much it's going to be my Mother's Day card to my mom. I also needed a birthday card for a co-worker this week so I made another card just like it and substituted a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment for the 'Happy Mother's Day.' I hope she likes it. 

I have more samples of cards I made with this set to share this week. 

No comments: