Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two of my favorite reality shows started up this week...American Idol and Hell's Kitchen. Wahoo! Gotta love new TV. 

After beating my head on the wall for a bit, I've finally broken through some creative block. I've been trying to get ahead of myself and get card samples done really early for some of my upcoming classes. I'll be bringing in my Spring card samples to Stampin-In-The-Rain this weekend. If I don't see you at the Sunday class, maybe I'll see you at the Spring class later in Feb. 

Sorry for the bad pic but the lighting was not good at the time of day I took this picture. If you look closely, you can see that I used my Scor-Pal to create a raised edge around my center image. It's an easy, different way to create another dimension to the card without actually adding another layer. I stamped, colored, and cut out an extra tiny bee on some scrap and mounted over the stamped bee, also for added dimension. I am definitely ready for some sunshine and warmer weather. I have been so cold lately! I feel like I'm constantly snuggling up with my down throw. 



So, with that, I hope you all have a bee-utiful weekend! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling card! glad you got your groove back :)

Glenda J said...

Very cute Novell - really like the colours. Glad your mojo is returning!

Elena said...

Very very cute and so delicate!!!