Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cowboy Ian


I had to dig through my stash to find something to post for you. I haven't had a lot of spare time for stamping. I'm hoping that changes soon. Today I'm sharing a card from the Greeting Farm. I purchased this cute little Cowboy Ian but he hadn't seen any ink yet. I used some scraps from my next Slice class in February to make this. The brown CS is Chocolate Chip from SU. I used the star from Classic Backgrounds (first time it saw ink, too) and stamped chocolate on chocolate, then layered the patterned paper scrap onto some Pumpkin Pie orange to finish it off. The star was an extra laying around from my next Slice class as well so I though I'd just make use of it. I added the circles to each tip using a 1/4" circle punch from SU. Isn't he just the cutest cowboy??

I really wanted to get a Saltbox card done for the challenge yesterday so that's my goal for today. I'll just be getting it posted late. Better late than never, right?! 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I absolutely LOVE this card Novell. He's about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Great card!!