Friday, January 9, 2009

Two favorite things

Tonight is my first 'Fun with the Slice' class over at Lasting Memories. I have FULL class and even squeezed one extra person in. I am overwhelmed with the fantastic response and am so excited to get started! I have really been having lots of fun with my Slice and want everyone to love their Slice, too. As with any new machine there are a few glitches but most can be resolved by some basic troubleshooting. Do you have a Slice that you haven't played with yet? Let me recommend you start with a machine that has been fully charged overnight. The one hour recommendation in the booklet is really not good enough. 





To show you how much fun I'm having with my Slice I thought I'd show you a card I made the other day. I combined two very favorite things...my Slice and A Muse!!!! How could you go wrong with those two? Oh, and throw in some October Afternoon paper and you definitely have a sure thing going on! 

Don't forget, I have a Winter Greetings A Muse class over at Stampin-In-The-Rain next week and a Valentine class coming up shortly after that. You won't want to miss these! Hope to see you there!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Becky Rusher said...

So glad you had such a good response to your Slice class, Novell! Your card is so cute!

Unknown said...

novell, this card is just beautiful!! i have recently bought a slice but i'm afraid:) i'm going to get it our now!

Jen D said...

so pretty, Novell!! I wish I could be there to take your class. I'm loving my Slice but would love to take a class for more ideas!!

Beth Thomas said...

This is so cute! I love what you are doing with your Slice (except the fact that you enabling me- lol)! Of course, I'm a huge fan of your PP selection- too!

Anonymous said...

cool card novell! i love all the patterns!

Unknown said...

SHUT UP!!! *uber* cool, Novell! ACK--now I'm havin' Slice envy!!! Just stop it!!!