Monday, January 5, 2009

Sneak Peek and More Snow! Ack!


My kids are back to school today and wouldn't you know it? Snow starts falling again last night! Every kid's dream and every parent's nightmare! We got several inches last night but thankfully, it has stayed relatively 'warm' so there is quite a bit of slush on the roads. School is 2hrs delayed. Thank goodness it hasn't been cancelled. The snow is supposed to be gone this afternoon. Here's a pic of what we got last night (before it was done snowing). I think we ended up with at least 4 inches. 

Now I know you are also wanting your sneak peek for the day. Only 2 more sleeps until you can get this release for yourself unless you are one of the lucky ones who lives near a store who placed their order early and already has them.  Today I'm showing off the Swirly Cone. I can't wait til summer comes so I can use this then, too. I paired the cone with an existing sentiment to show you how versatile it is...you don't have to use this just for Valentine's day. You can use this year round! 



Now don't forget...my teaching schedule is in my sidebar to the right. My first January class will be Winter Greetings and my second class will be highlighting the new Valentine release. I would LOVE to see you there! 

8 comments:

Glenda J said...

Great colouring! I am so envious! Love the colours you chose too. Sorry about the snow... we are clear for the moment. Take care, Glenda

Elena said...

I agree with Glenda - I love your coloring! This one of yours inspired mine (posted today). YUM!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love this Novell!! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Becky Rusher said...

Now I want an ice cream cone! ;) Super cute card, Novell!

Dawn said...

I want the blue dotted cone! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Fun card! And more snow??? OMG...

Beth Thomas said...

Love, love the colors and coloring on this! More snow- oh my! Yes, that would have been a heart stopper if I was expecting the kids to go back to school and saw this.