Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sail Away

Another gorgeous day in the PNW! We went to the Mariner's game last night, which was a lot of fun. It went into the 12th inning but we left in the 10th. It was so neat to be able to see Randy Johnson pitch again, even if it was against us. It's like watching an amazing machine. When his time was up on the mound, the stadium game him a standing ovation. Seattle loves Randy Johnson. 


Stamps: 2-7173D Sailboat, 2-4148C Sun, 8-8567B Life's a breeze, 3-4097C waves
Paper: Chiffon Orange, Orange Petite Gingham, Stampin Up Night of Navy

I'm hoping my husband gets a chance to get his boat out in the water this weekend. We don't have a sailboat but you get the picture. Sunshine + water + boat = FUN!!! Keep checking the Creative Team's blogs for more fun 'amuse-bouche'! 

10 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Love the paper piecing on the sail! Fun fun card ;)

Glenda J said...

Great job Novell - love the gingham sails!

Dawn said...

Beautiful sailboat card! I really love it! Wish I could go boating again. When I was growing up we had a boat and I always loved going out on the water. Have a great weekend!

Jill Grace said...

Gorgeous card Novell! I'll take that boat ride any time! :)

lexi said...

great card novell--i love the gingham sails!!

Geeta (craftyengineer/texaslonghorns) said...

Cute card, Novell... love how you paper pieced the sails!

Jennie M said...

Such a great card Novell! I love the colors!! :)

Joyce said...

love the paper piecing on the sails! Super cute!

Michellem said...

I like this a lot! Just a little touch of black matting always makes a card stand out too. . .

Incorrect Usage said...

Appreciate you blogging thiis