Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oldie but Goodie

Stamps: Boat (no longer available), 2-5031F dotted lines bl, 9-8250B life's simple pleasures

Just a quick post today. I have another oldie but goodie for you. I've been playing with my stamps lately and trying to stick to the clean and simple designs. I really like how this one turned out but with the crazy weather around here I wasn't able to get a great shot. Anyway, this card used what must have been one of my first A Muse stamps called 'Boat'. I also used the dotted lines bl stamp for the waves...I just didn't ink all of it up. One of my brothers-in-law used to have a rust orange colored boat so I inked this cute little boat up with some SU Pumpkin Pie. I love a blue and orange combo for summer time images! 

Okay, gotta run! Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Novell... LOVE this card! I SO want to be on that boat right now and far away from work and responsibility! :)

Unknown said...

i say we make a call to bring back that adorable boat!!!! i love it and the card:) what other cute a muse stamps are hiding from me?

Lori Barnett said...

I've never seen that boat before! CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen that stamp before, either! Cute card!