Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Favorites

There's still a lot of action happening over at the A Muse News Blog during the Anniversary celebration. There are some adorable blinkies you can add to your blog and there's a fabulous card created by Jill that's posted today. Be sure to head on over! It's been so fun to see the winners. Will you be next??



I'm not sharing any old stamps with you today but I'm sharing some of my favorites. The clear Trees 1 and Trees 2 sets are definite must haves for any A Muse collection. The sentiments are great and the trees are so fun. Tiny Bird also just happens to coordinate quite nicely. 


My cousin's daughter is also having a birthday soon. I created this fun journal for her using the Making Memories Just Chillin girls line as well as my Slice. The letters spelling her name, though, are painted American Crafts Thickers. Those things are awesome! My LSS was out of the lime green ones so I bought the plain chipboard and painted them. What do you think? Perfect for a 12yr old? 

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That red bird is just the right touch for this card, Novell!

jill Grace said...

Oh Novell, that tree card is so beautiful... makes me happy :)

cheiron said...

Love your card..so simple and sweet! Your notebook is perfect for anyone...how fun!

Anonymous said...

Your singing bird card is beautiful! This card has tipped me over to buying that trees set (I know....what too me so long!). Your cousin's dtr will love the journal...it's perfect! TFS: Tinla