Thursday, March 5, 2009

Look, Ma! No stamps!


Oh well, that's not entirely true. There are no stamps on the front but there's a lovely sentiment inside. There are a couple of wonderful ladies I know that are in need of a pick-me-up due to some health issues they've been faced with. I thought this butterfly card might bring them a bit of sunshine while they get through these tough times. Both ladies have a great prognosis for a full recovery but we all know that doesn't happen overnight. 

The Majors draft for our Little League took place on Monday. Official calls went out yesterday. I'm so excited because my son ended up on the team we were hoping he'd end up on AND most of his friend are on his team. That means most of MY friends are with me, too! LOL. Tonight is our parent meeting so I'll be catching up with my buddies then. Wohoo! I'm so ready for Spring and for baseball to get started. I suppose we'd better finish up our basketball season first, huh? Only a few games left...

All supplies by A Muse Artstamps unless otherwise noted:
Stamps: inside sentiment 'sending you sunshine'
Papers: Kitchen blue 4-bar notecard, buttercup yellow. Butterflies punched from buttercup, passion, palm, surf, orange crush, popsicle pink
Ribbon: grosgrain stitched pink ribbon
Butterfly punch from Punch Bunch

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ohhh, those butterflies! This card looks great, Novell! So colorful and full of Spring. Bound to make the ladies you sent it to feel good.

Anonymous said...

Such a cheerful card Novell! I'm sure it will do the trick to make them feel better :) You are a good friend

Becky Rusher said...

This is sure to brighten their day! You're so sweet, Novell!

Rhonda said...

SOOOO beautiful!!! Doesn't need any stamps!! It's so perfect!