Friday, September 5, 2008

More ATCs

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I was very busy. I had an ADT representative over and signed a contract for some security service. I'm very excited for this. We have had a slew of break-ins in our neighborhood and it just leaves me feeling very unsafe. My friend down the street got broken into while she was on vacation and a I really don't want to go through that. My SIL also had her lumpectomy yesterday. Our days have been filled with a lot of worry and concern for her as she struggles through this chapter in her life but we know she is in God's hands and He is the Great Healer. Cancer was found in her sentinel lymph node so more have been removed and will be tested. What they find will determine her course of treatment. So, keep thinking happy thoughts for her!






Today I'm sharing another ATC. Again, this is not one of my swaps but is a prototype that I made just for fun. I'm going to get myself a 7 Gypsies ATC revolving holder one of these days since I participated in 2 ATC swaps before and am in 2 now. Can't wait til my LSS gets more in stock so I can use my coupon! Man, I love the new spider web from A Muse!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another cute ATC! Love the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't believe you were using your spider stamp on an ATC! That is the stamp I was trying to make work when I posted on the Halloween ATC swap thread. Don't think you are in my group so will post my final ATC after the swap. Thanks again for your encouragement!

Anonymous said...

DANG! How cute is this???!!!!