Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New blogger in town

It's seriously been a week since my last post? Where did the time go? I've been busy working on some Design Team commitments and outside of those, just haven't had the time or the energy to do much other stamping. Since I don't really have a whole lot to blog about myself, let me introduce you a new blogger in town....Tracy Falco! Tracy has been an A Muse Instructor for years and also does some design team stuff for The Cats Pajamas. She's been pretty apprehensive about starting a blog so be sure to head on over and give her some blog love!


The Saltbox Studio is getting ready for a new release very soon. Keep your eye on the blog for some 'sure to be fabulous' sneak peeks from the FAB-O design team. I hear there might be a contest....just sayin'! And with that, I'm off! Here's a Saltbox card for ya' to chew on 'til my next post.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Novell! :)

Anonymous said...

Great little scene!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this Novell!! Awesome coloring and cute little scene!

Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh!! This is the cutest card ever!!! I love your coloring!!! I love all the images in this scene, they're all adorable and you put them together perfectly!!!