Thursday, July 10, 2008

Amuse-A-Palooza Sneak Peek #4

Today I thought I'd showcase Missy B's clear holiday set. I think these images are so adorable! They are very kitschy Japanese-ish and I know all my relatives back there would love these images.





I kept trying to add something to this card but in the end, decided to leave it alone. Adding anything like ribbon just seemed like too much. It's a little different but I think I like how it turned out.

Supplies: Blue Raspberry tinplate notecard, scrap of green kitchen with the edges sanded, red heart scallop punched w/purple (Giga) Marvy scalloped heart punch, white heart scalloped w/pink (Mega) Marvy scalloped heart punch. I added the dots with my pink Copic but if I did this again, I would use a scallop of the Pink Tiny Dot and then paper piece the Claus' onto that.

On a personal note, while I was waiting for some pizza to be made at Papa Murphy's last night I was reading the local paper. Inside, the Dean's List from the Univ of WA was posted and my niece Missy was on it. Hooray for Missy! This is certainly not the first time she's made a Dean's List anywhere but it's the first time I saw it in print. It's still quite an accomplishment, I think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that your neice made the Dean's list! I love this card. I need to ink up my Missy B set.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I love this!!

Victoria said...

Aww, how sweet is this! I love how you stamped them. So sweet.

melissa said...

Adorable.....great job as always!

Nicole said...

Hi there! long time, no talk. But I have some good news, I will see you on Saturday for the AP party!!! Can't wait. I couldn't resist these sneak peeks and had to make it over there anyway in the am to meet my sister. Super cute sneak peeks and congrats to your niece, such a great feeling!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I love the hearts. Vicki C.