Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo!



I've never been one to celebrate on Cinco de Mayo but it's a great excuse to share another card! hee hee. I'm not a Tequila admirer, either. I typed a paper for a guy friend in college once and he gave me a bottle of Tequila for it. I'd never had Tequila before....can't say that I've ever been a fan since! The next time I typed a paper for him I got a really cool conch shell for it. I still have it and I swear I saw that same guy at the mall yesterday. No joke! He was with his wife, though, and she called him the right first name. I just didn't have the nerve to go over and ask if it was him. Normally I don't have any problem with that but if I would have been more sure, I would've done it. I couldn't get a close enough look to see if he had the scar on his face that I remembered him having. Oh well.

So anyway, Happy Cinco de Mayo to any of you who do celebrate this holiday!
Just a reminder that I have a 'Greetings from Seattle' class tomorrow night at Stampin-In-The-Rain. I'm sure there are a few spaces open. Hope to see you there! Store info to the right---->

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Love this card, Novell! The polka dots look great!