Tuesday, April 1, 2008

They're here!




The new release is out and available here . This release is fabulous because it celebrates the women in our lives. There's a lady golfer, this yoga girl, a runner, a girl scout, a female doctor, a ballerina, etc, etc. You've got to check them out!
I love this yoga girl paired with the Yoga center and the sentiment 'Thanks for being flexible.' One of these days I'd like to take a yoga class. I've tried Pilates and I thought that was fun. I just never stick to anything because in all actuality, I'm just lazy. The only time I really stuck to exercising was when I had friends to work out with and when I hired myself a personal trainer. The former PE teacher at my son's school has gone off to offer physical fitness classes. One of these days I'll get signed up with her. Right now, her class offerings don't fit my schedule but she's great fun and I know I'd enjoy getting a work out from her. She's got lots of spunk.
For now, let your fingers do the walking and head on over to the A Muse site for some new, fun stamps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I feel peaceful just looking at it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love this card

Come to yoga with me girl - Friday at 11 at the Bellevue Y - you can be my guest...any time you want to come just let me know

Sorry for your rough week!

Sarahb