Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stampin Up stuff for sale

I'm narrowing my stash of stuff I no longer use and have listed some Stampin Up stuff for sale over on SCS. I've added a link to the right column of this blog (under my class schedule) and also if you click here. I have some Paper Salon Tailored Tins and one Memory Box Fun At The Beach Tin listed here. As I clean out my craft room, I'll be sure to leave you some more links. I have some House Mouse stuff, Penny Black stamps, and other miscellaneous items that have to go.




Today I am sharing another Saltbox Studio card. I wanted to keep things clean and simple. I love the Blueberry Kitchen notecards. They are a nice change from girly colors sometimes. Now I don't know much about birds but normally I would color this one red to make it a Cardinal. I decided he could be a Blue Jay. I see them sometimes on my fence in the Spring. I don't think they have a light blue belly but this one does! LOL. I used the Tweets and Tweet Companion sets from The Saltbox Studio. You can purchase these awesome clear stamps here. One really cool thing Beth (from SBS) has done is that she's provided a picture of the images in the clear set alongside the same picture colored in. It just gives you an idea of what the images will look like. Of course, how yours looks depends on the coloring medium you choose, along with your color palette. And if you go to her blog she is currently offering a watercoloring tutorial.

No comments: