Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ramblings

I hope you all had a safe and happy New Year. I'm excited to see what 2008 has to offer. I hope it's a year of good health, growing friendships, and a little prosperity would be nice. Have you ever seen Delta Farce? It's a dumb movie but in it they play a bit of Sonny and Cher's 'I Got You Babe.' I wasn't watching the movie but heard the music in the background so it inspired me to use the stamp by A Muse and create a 70-ish card with it. This is the result.


Card details (all products by A Muse Artstamps): Cardstock-Cottage Red Pinwheel, Swiss Red, Plum Tiny Flower PLP; Stamps-2-1054C Kissing Couple, 8-8379B I got you babe, 2-7097C Love bus, 3-5057B Micro Oval bl, 3-1075A Heart Trio. Images colored with Copic Markers, Heart Trio stamped with Versafine Satin Red, colored with atyou Spica Glitter Pen (red)

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is groovy!!! :D LOVE it!! I got you babe was one of my fave songs as a kid, my mom and I would sing it together, so that stamp is one of my all time fave A Muse sentiments!!! :D Cute that you paired the kissing couple with the Love bus!!

My Paper World said...

Very cute!

melissa said...

So cute Novell-I love it!

Nicole said...

This card is perfect for my husband and I!!! Think I might case it and give one to him for Vday! TFS

Anonymous said...

oh, FAR OUT! i love this card! uber cute!

Kimme said...

This is so dang cute! I love it!!