Friday, January 18, 2008

They're here!!!!

Oh, my! The response from you all from Sneak Peek Week has been tremendous! Well, today is the big day......


THEY'RE HERE!!!!! Go here to purchase the new Friendship Collection from Elzybells, NA.


I'll leave you with one more sample. I usually stamp with Versafine Onyx Black, or if using Copics I use Memories Black Dye Ink but this time I stamped with Ancient Page, just to see the difference. It stamps a much bolder image than the Versafine or Memories pads do.



Card details (all supplies by A Muse): Blue Kitchen notecard, Swiss Red for scalloped heart & scalloped band; Stamps: D0074 Daydreamer; 3-1017B Heart Line sm; 9-8288B Smooches

7 comments:

Becky Rusher said...

Novell, this is just darling through and through! Your sneak peek cards have been incredible!

melissa said...

Great job-you've outdone yourself this week! :)

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Sooo cute! And I just took her out of my shopping cart...oh well, gotta save some for next time!

Unknown said...

So cute! Do you find that the ancient page is harder to clean off the rubber?

JWheeler said...

So cute! You are on fire with your creativity this week!

Rhonda said...

This is so sweet!! I love all the hearts and the smooches sentiment is perfect with her!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Novell.
Your work is very nice. Cute cards. I wish I could take your class!!