Tuesday, May 29, 2012





















I just love it when the sun comes out to play. It inspires me to create. I've really been leaning toward clean and simple designs with a lot of white space lately. For this card, I cut a square of Sugar cardstock, put some strips of double stick tape across it, peeled off the backing, then covered it with some yummy Bubblegum pink glitter. I took another piece of Sugar cardstock, trimmed it to my liking, die cut the largest A Muse butterfly die out of the center and stamped a pretty sentiment underneath it. I took that pretty bubblegum glittered piece of cardstock and glued it behind the opening created by the die. Layered that whole thing onto some lime cardstock and popped it into a Sugar 4-bar notecard.

Of course you could always purchase some glittered cardstock to make life easier, but it's just not as fun, is it? haha! Now go create something fun!

5 comments:

TOBEY said...

this is lovely, I love the way you die cut the butterfly and put the glitter behind it! so sweet and simple!!

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous!

Laura B. said...

Love this! So fabulous!

CSeeger said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.

Jenny P. said...

Real glitter is much more sparkly than glittered paper! Nice card.