Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher Appreciation


I have been drowning in baseball over the past week and haven't had any time to share more Everything's Rosy creations. No time to stamp, take pictures, or get them edited to share. I created this card a while ago and since it's the start of Teacher Appreciation week, I finally get to share it! Used my handy, dandy Slice to cut the apple and threw in some patterned papers from Sassafras Lass and Cosmo Cricket.

I'm teaching my Ocean Beauties class on Wednesday and I think there are a couple of spots left. You don't want to miss this one! Call Stampin-In-The-Rain directly for details.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great little collage. I really like the color scheme you pulled together with all of those different papers and manufacturers.

Beth Thomas said...

THIS is wonderful, Novell! So have SLICE envy...