Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunshine and Sparkles



Figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. I've got a new class called "Sparkles and Sunshine" scheduled for Wed, June 9th. This is one of the cards we'll be making. It's also got some of the stamps being highlighted at A Muse during Summer Fun week. I love this sailboat...such a great stamp for guy cards. Sometimes I leave out the little sun in the big sail, especially if I'm going for a more mature look. Also showcased today is the new Wheat 8.5" x 11" paper. I was surprised to see how much I like this color. Very nice neutral! You must add this to your paper collection! a

7 comments:

Elena said...

Love your sparkly waves, Novell!

cheiron said...

Awesome waves! What a great idea!

Sarah said...

Love the way your card design echoes the sentiment. And that wheat color is fabulous.

Glenda J said...

Your sparkly waves are perfect!

Michellem said...

LOVE that sparkly aqua against the wheat!! Pretty!

Jennie M said...

WOW!! I love the sparkle!!

Pizza Recipes said...

Hi great reading yyour post