Friday, April 2, 2010

Woodland Critters - I'm not done yet!



Since I was a little late to the party, I'm not done showing you all my Woodland Critters creations yet! Every time A Muse releases more 8.5 x 11" papers, I find a new favorite color. This time it's the Chiffon Yellow. I've decided it's so soft and sweet and perfect for spring cards! It also works so well with most of the other colors, too. I love having this 8.5 x 11" paper on hand cuz I can cut it to any size I need. No more chopping up notecards for me. Okay, well sometimes I still do that cuz I'm too lazy to pull out the paper but let's just keep that a secret.

I picked up some new EK Success punches yesterday. I am in L*O*V*E with the new daisy chain punch. You must have one for yourself! Emily used it here.

No comments: