Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ever wish the days were longer?



Okay, so maybe I don't really want the days to be longer but somehow I need more hours in the day to get all the things done that I need to. Seems like every time I think I can take a break I look at the calendar and see MORE stuff!! Ahhh!!! Doesn't help that my husband's back's been out the last few days. Normally he'd be splitting up the running around with me but instead, I feel like a chicken running with its head cut off.

Hopefully you aren't in the same boat as me but if you are, I hope your day is sprinkled with sparkles and sunshine. I know mine will be. Maybe not with actual sunshine (I think we are due to have more rain).....

2 comments:

Elena said...

What a cute row of flowers! Love it :) Thanks for the Slice info. Will try your tips!

Jill said...

So sweet Novell! This is very "Swiss Alps" to me - so cute