Saturday, January 16, 2010

Classes



Come join me tomorrow for my 'Sea of Love' class at Stampin-in-the-Rain. Above is just an example of the fun cards we'll be making. This one is an interactive card....like the viewfinder card idea. I call it a spinner card cuz it spins! Whee! Call the store directly to reserve your spot (425 408-9050). If you can't make this one, I've got another one on the 31st with a different theme that's just as much fun.

Slice class rescheduled!!


My January Slice class has been rescheduled for January 29th at Lasting Memories in Lynnwood. We'll make this adorable (if I do say so myself!) 3-panel wall hanging using the Vintage Findings cartridge. If you don't already have this cartridge you can get it for 25% off when you purchase it and sign up for the class at the same time. I can't tell you how much I love this cartridge!! Not only are the images fun but the font is FABULOUS!!!! The full sample is hanging up in the store if you want to see it.

Hope to see you there!!

1 comment:

Michellem said...

Super cute card! Wish I could take your Slice class!!