Friday, August 15, 2008

Sneak Peek Day!

Welcome to Sneak Peek Day! The new A Muse Halloween release it getting ready to hit the shelves and we always celebrate a new release with some sneak peeks. The new release is AWESOME! Lots of fun, new stuff to play with and use with all the new Martha Stewart punches that everyone's been talking about.



One of my favorite things about this release are the new Halloween sentiments. When I saw this 'You're Bewitching' sentiment, the show 'Bewitched' came to mind. It was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I put Patch on a broomstick along with a big, huge witch's hat and put the sentiment on a broom, too. I added a few stars in the sky using Tiny Star, then colored over them with my yellow atyou Spica Glitter Pen.

Be sure to visit the other Design and Instructor Team blogs for more sneaks! Start making your wishlist!

4 comments:

friends said...

Who knew that Patch had magic in him?! Love it!!

Tami said...

this is so sweet. Glad to see Patch!

Pamela said...

So cute! Patch was one of my first A Muse stamps and I love him.

Rhonda said...

SOOO fun!!! LOL! Love it!