Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Cards

I figure you've been neglected long enough and that I'd better get my act together and get something posted before you all desert me. It's been a busy last few weeks, as usual. My husband and I have finally finished our living/dining room, baseball is in full swing, my kids have school projects, field trips, and camp coming up so my attention has been directed elsewhere. It's all good, though. Just means spring is coming.






I designed this card for one of my spring card classes. It's a really easy card to make, nice and softly colored with the Fairy Dust notecard and Versamagic Tea Leaves combo. I love the little ladybugs wandering amongst the Flowers & Vines image. It's something I could really envision them doing. One thing you probably can't see in this picture is that after I colored the ladybugs, I went back over them with my Sakura Clear Glaze Pen to give them a shiny shell. Hope you like this.

6 comments:

Kathy K. said...

I LOVE this card - the colors are soothing and my gosh - who doesn't love ladybugs??

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Novell! I love the ladybugs on the vine stamp!

Tisha said...

Love it!! Love the colors, the ladybugs on the vines, the little bit of black - love it all!!

Anonymous said...

This is soooooo cute!!! Love the ladybugs!

Becky Rusher said...

I like this soooo much that I had to order the Flowers & Vines stamp! ;)

Lyndsay Breid said...

You're a genius. Yep, pretty sure. I have to order the flowers & vines now!