Wednesday, January 23, 2013





















SHE made me do it! It's all Amy Tsuruta's fault! She made me buy this cute stamp set from Fresh Squeezed Stamps. I just couldn't resist this adorable coffee set, which is a good thing, because today I can play along with Squeeze-A-Palooza#4. What's that, you say? Well, it's a monthly blog challenge over at Fresh Squeezed Stamps. 

hot-hot-hot.jpg
At least I was able to use some old papers in my stash. Yes, you might recognize this patterned paper as coming from the Basic Grey line, Sugared. I have a TON of 6x6 pads that never get any love. It was refreshing to be able to use just a smidgen of it. This was one of those moments when I wished that I actually USED the Janome sewing machine I bought MANY, MANY years ago. But, sadly, it has remained in its corner gathering dust because I pulled out a clear stamp of zigzag stitching from Hero Arts. It's just too much work to get that Janome going after all these years. You wouldn't know what I'm talking about, would you? (wink)

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

I'm so happy that you played along! I absolutely LOVE your card! Girl, get the Janome fired up!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors you used! I'm so glad you joined in the Squeeze-A-Palooza fun!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! I love the faux stitching, but I'm with Amy! Fire up that sewing machine! :)

Thank you for playing along with Fresh Squeezed Stamps! Don't forget to ask your friends to "like" their favorite project - you could win a free stamp set! :) Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Novell this is such a CUTE card! Absolutely adorable! Love banner sentiments!

Amy Kolling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Kolling said...

Oh I love how you've done your banner on the side with the faux stitching! Now, tell people to vote for your card! **stamp set up for grabs!**
Thanks for playing along with Squeeze-A-Palooza!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yes, Amy has a way of getting people to *need* stamps. hee hee. Your card is super cute! I love the patterned papers and the way you made the steam.

Clipping Path said...

Thanks for another great post.This is so amazing.