Friday, October 19, 2012

More PaperCrafts Holiday Inspiration
















My apologies for the poor photo quality but it's been pretty darned rainy and gloomy here in the PNW. Plus, the only time I have to take these photos is either very early in the morning or late in the evening when it's dark out.

Anyway, I wanted to share more PaperCrafts Holiday Cards & More, Vol 7 inspiration with you. I was inspired by the card on the left side of page 18 by Cristina Kowalczyk. I loved the grey birch trees with the red accents and realized I could play around with the same idea with my A Muse Studio stamps. I love this Peace on Earth cling set, but don't be looking for the little birdie there! I pulled that out of another set. I also love using kraft paper for winter cards. There are so many colors that work nicely with it, especially white and red. You can't see it in the photo, but there's a second layer of white cardstock that I glittered the top portion of with a glue stick and some sparkly diamond glitter (from A Muse, of course!). Such a peaceful winter card, don't you think?

Don't forget, A Muse is still giving away their Fight Like A Girl breast cancer awareness stamp set during the month of October, while supplies last. You can get yours here.

2 comments: