Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gift Card Holders



I designed my next class around gift card holders. I wanted to come up with lots of creative, but simple ways to package up a gift card. This is one of the designs I chose NOT to use for my class so I'm gonna share it here with you instead. I don't know if I like this combination of Popsicle Pink, Squash, and Swiss Red, which is one of the reasons I chose not to use it as a class design. The Ginger Delights and Sweet Houses cling sets are among my favorite of A Muse's holiday stamps this year. Maybe it's because of all the baking I do around the holidays.. I dunno. The ginger people are just so gosh darn cute!!

Have you started your holiday cards yet? I'm startin' tonight. Yup, you read that right. I'm out for a crafty night with friends and I plan on getting lots accomplished. Of course I'll probably just end up chatting and eating goodies all night but that would be okay, too. I've got my snickerdoodle cups (or snickermuffins as my boss calls them) almost ready to go!


No comments: