Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm done with Halloween!!



I'm so done with Halloween. I haven't decorated my house for it this year. I haven't even purchased any candy for the neighborhood kids! Blah. So not in the mood for it.

Instead, I'm perkin' myself up with some holiday designs! Course I'll probably be sick of that before Christmas but I don't think I'm gonna get out of putting up a tree! LOL
Seems like I'm just bypassing Autumn but I get much more enjoyment out of holiday cards than Autumn cards.

I'm in love with Colorbox Chalk Grey Whale. It's just the most lovely shade of light grey. Looks perfect with this Savvy reverse polka dot pattern. Add some red and it just brightens right up! The mittens were cut with my Slice and topped off with a white embossed snowflake from A Muse.

I've updated my class calendar to include November classes. I'm taking the month of December off. Hope to see you!!

7 comments:

Krystie Lee said...

I'm so in love with this, I can't even tell you! LOVE!

Sarah said...

I've run out of adjectives. I just love everything about this card.

And Grey Whale is all kinds of fabulous. I'm on my second pad, but I never knew it looked so great with red.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Lori Barnett said...

LOVE IT! I'm not done with Halloween yet...since I have a few punches ordered that haven't arrived yet!! UUGH! I hope they come before Sunday!

Anonymous said...

ooh, this is so gorgeous I can't stand it! Love it!

Heather said...

Cute card! But ... bite your tongue! ;)

Ovdje said...

This was ggreat to read