Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Paper: Brown Paper Bag, black
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line, Basic Grey Lemonade line
Sentiment: A Muse Artstamps
Tools: Martha Stewart Lattice Border Punch, Red Liquid Pearls

I've been working on designs for my next 'Fun With The Slice' class at Lasting Memories. We've had a few schedule changes but it's now settled for Friday, Feb 19th. We'll be focusing on the 'Home Sweet Home' cartridge. Remember, if you purchase the highlighted cartridge and sign up for the class at the same time you'll save 25% off the cartridge price! I actually borrowed the store's cartridge to create these card samples and I've decided I need to buy one for myself. This cartridge is too much fun!!! I've hardly scraped the surface! Hope you can join me!!

5 comments:

Michellem said...

This card is so great!!! The kraft base - the patterned paper - the punched bottom - the sentiment - all perfect!!! So cool and modern!

scoopy (Emily) said...

I have been holding out on the Slice, but now I neeeeed one! Your card is fab! Hugs!

Glenda J said...

So cute! Love the beautiful colours!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is just TOO CUTE!!! Love it

Lori Barnett said...

STOP! THIS is totally making me want to get a Slice!!!! And the Martha border punch....EEEK!!!! I'm in trouble now!