Friday, February 6, 2009

Wohoo!!! Sneak Peeks!!!

Oh, man. You just have to love sneak peeks! I know, I know. You are all still acquiring and recovering over the Valentine release but today is the start of sneak peeks for the  A Muse Spring/Easter release. It's a doozy, too! Sooo cute and really versatile images good for any time of year. 

Who can't use a cute birthday image? These party chicks are da bomb!



For this card I took a white 4-bar notecard and punched a rectangle out of it using the pink Marvy Rectangle punch. Then on a piece of Orange notecard, I punched the same rectangle out of it, then used the purple Marvy Scalloped Rectangle punch to create a frame and adhered it over the punched notecard. This created a cute little window. Then I stamped the cute chicks in the center and colored them. Now, who's birthday did I miss? 

14 comments:

Pamela said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see them all!!!

Lori Barnett said...

I love sneak peeks!!! How CUTE is THAT!!!

dbdesigns said...

I love these cute little chicks and the colors you used!

Jennie M said...

SOOO cute Novell!! I love the colors you used and I love the window!! :)

spangle said...

Hmmm, not sure if I got a bd card from you or not... hehehe
I love the frame you created! Very cute.

cheiron said...

Love your "window" and the orange...those chicks are so cute!

Glenda said...

So cute Novell!!! Great card!

JulieHRR said...

Total CUTENESS, Novell!

Joyce said...

super cute, Novell. I love the window frame and those party chicks!

Geeta said...

Cute, Cute! Can't believe we used the same stamps today! :)

Well Said Cards said...

now that's adorable! I need that belated birthday sentiment - I'm always late on the bdays.

Lisa said...

I am going to have to just make A Muse stamps a permanent monthly allotment for my budget! I love your card and the new stamp is just too cute!

Beth Thomas said...

Lovin' this!!! The colors are so cheerful- it would make up for a late birthday wish- lol! Hope you are feeling better!

Rhonda said...

Such a happy card!! I love this! Those chicks are just about my fave of the new release, not quite sure yet though!! TFS!