Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Muse Clue!

I'm a little late with this post today but I was busy with my 5th grader's graduation this morning. Here's a pic of the little man shaking hands with the school principal with his teacher looking on. We're moving up to Middle School in the fall! Wow. Can't believe I am old enough to have a Middle Schooler. Crazy.





I did my best to embarrass him by whooping VERY LOUDLY when his name was called. haha. Then I blew kisses to him while his friends were watching. He could hardly look at me with a straight face.



Now, if you're playing along on the Amuse-A-Palooza blog, you know there's a game of Clue going on. The clue I'm sharing with you today is NOT one of the correct answers. If you check here, here, here, and here you will find other clues to help you make some guesses. Be sure to follow the rules of the game.



Here's your clue:


Elena has also posted an 'Out of the Box' Challenge here. You have until midnight Sunday, June 22 to play along.

No comments: